I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, May 20, 2013

Déjà vu

What was I just saying? Oh yeah, I can't get enough early morning trail runs!  If I could start every day with a trail run, I would.  Katherine and I headed out just before 6am this morning on Bonneville Shoreline Trail at the Coyote Hollow trailhead.  We headed up the Potato Hill trail to Ann's trail, southbound.  We had never been out so far on Ann's.  What an amazing trail!  We loved it!  It was raining/sprinkling/misting on us the whole time, but it was warm enough that we weren't cold.  The fog and mist that was rolling around the hills was amazing!  The trail was rolling, mostly uphill on the way out and speedy downhill on the way back.  There were patches of mud that made us slip and slide, but not too much.  Overall is was fantastic!  Plus, we saw a deer and heard lots of birdsong which made it even more awesome!

Headlamps to start.

One misty, moisty morning, when cloudy was the weather...

My best trail running buddy!


Can you see me?
Fog!

The giant mansions throw me off, but only a little.
On top of the world!


We made it back to the car, a bit wet and muddy, but oh so very happy!

6.78 miles
1hr 36 min
14:15 pace

lap 1) 55 min (uphill)
lap 2) 41 min (downhill)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.