I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

No Workout Wednesday. (or Monday... or Tuesday...)

Monday and Tuesday my right knee was still sore from my long week and back to back long runs last week.   I decided to take a those days off.  Then today, I woke with a wicked migraine.  The good news is that after three whole days of rest, my knees feel like brand new.  That, and my migraine is gone.

I often forget that rest is a good thing.  Even running only four or five days a week is a lot when you have a busy life!  Three days off is the longest I've taken off in ages, but I feel good tonight.  I'm ready to run in the morning and I'm feeling ready to tackle my last super long run (24 miles) this weekend.

23 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.