I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Daily Mile

Fall is here!  It was chilly, at 47º this morning!  I had to wear sleeves and a headband.  I felt great, and luckily so did my running buddy.  Meghan and I cruised up and back on Viscounti feeling quite great on this crisp morning.  Not sure I'm ready for the cold weather, but I guess I'd better get used to it.  Winter is on it's way!

The moon was big and bright this morning, lighting our way until the sun came up.

5 miles
55:42
11:08 pace

lap 1 (uphill)
2.5 miles
30:27
12:10 pace

lap 2 (downhill)
25:14
10:06 pace 

Plus, I ran the half mile home from walking my kids to school this morning, so today's daily mileage is 5.5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.