I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pipeline

I had a fabulous idea recently and made a group on Facebook for myself and my running buddies, so we can plan long runs together.  Today, we had a group of five ladies that came out.  Myself, Katherine, Dona, and two friends of Dona's, Michelle and Jessica. It turns out that Katherine and I met Jessica and Michelle on a Wasatch Running Club training run in February, plus Jessica and I both used to work at the Cliff Lodge at the same time.  Small world!

We ran the Pipeline trail in Millcreek Canyon.  Jessica and Michelle did about half, and Dona joined Katherine and I for the long haul.  It was a beautiful day and I was feeling really quick until about mile ten, when a headache struck.  It was my own fault as I ate too much cake at my daughter's 8th (Harry Potter) birthday party yesterday!  But, it was still great to be out, and overall a wonderful time.  The trail was fantastic with wonderful views and the company was stellar!    

Four of the five.

Clockwise from top left: Michelle, Renee, Jessica, Dona, Katherine.




Half way!
Me, fool around?  Never!

This picture was an accident, but it's kinda cool.
Dona leading the way back.
Thanks for coming to join me today ladies!

13.9 miles
2:59
12:52 average pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.