I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Friday, April 26, 2013

Weights, weights, speed work

Monday and Wednesday I went and lifted weights with Jeff at the gym.  One day was chest and one day was back, plus cardio.  I'm feeling a lot stronger these days and am able to lift more and am less sore afterward.  Double bonus!  Then today I decided I'd go for a bit of speed work.  Running fast is always hard for me.  It felt pretty good. I was hurting a bit, but mentally I can do it since I know three miles will be over super quick.  Plus, it's sunny and warm and that always puts a smile on my face!

3 miles, two 1.5 mile laps
total time 29:44
overall pace 9:55
lap 1: 15:27.94, 10:20 pace
lap 2: 14:16.78, 9:31 pace

Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.