I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, April 1, 2013

Balance

I'm feeling a bit of guilt over the uneven balance of things in my life. I've spent so much of the past ten months completely and totally focused on running, that a lot of other things have taken a back seat. I keep reminding myself that now is the time to focus on the things that need my attention. Don't think I'm going to stop running, because that's not going to happen. However, I think the next couple of months I need to let go a little. Today Katherine and I had planned a trail run, but last minute she couldn't go so I came back home. I've spent the morning cuddling with my youngest and now I think a little attention to my disaster of a house. I am looking forward to a cleaner house, kids who aren't disappointed that I'm always off on half day long runs, and maybe even finishing some half done projects. Summer will come soon enough and I'll be thinking of my next training plan. I've pretty much decided that I'm going to do the Antelope Island 50k in October. Not surprised, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.