I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, December 10, 2012

Daily Mile

Another delightful run on the treadmill. Watching a guy on an bike trainer sweat is not exactly my idea of a fun run, but listening to Ultramarathon Man on my mp3 player made me feel way better about my situation.  It was not over 100 degrees, nor had I already run 50 miles with 50 more to go.  Three miles on the treadmill isn't so bad, I guess. Plus, I didn't cough and that's certainly better than the alternative at the moment.  It's hard to believe I'm on training week four.  I don't feel like I'm training.  I guess that's a good sign.  I'm looking forward to a little more midweek mileage starting this week and another 13 miler this weekend.  Cross your fingers my asthma is under control by Saturday!  Let's go Qvar!

3 miles
31:11
10:24 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.