I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Training Week 5. Not the End of the World.

This week has been up and down, but luckily ended on a good note.  Today was my second back to back.  I met up at Katherine's house and we ran down to the Sandy Rail Trail for a seven miler.  It felt good, but my hamstrings were a bit mad at me.  Seven miles seems over really quickly after running 15! I'm so excited about the shorts I just packed for my runs next week in Florida!  Bring on warm Christmas runs!

Week 5
Monday: 3
Tuesday: 6
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 15
Saturday: 7
Sunday: Marathon Plane Trip (not my favorite kind of marathon!)
Total: 31

Previous Total: 88.39
Training Grand Total: 119.39



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.