I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Missed Miles

The past two days my runs* have been like this:
Run to the grocery store
Run to the instacare for prednisone (lame lame asthma that made me miss a three miler)
Run to buy Christmas gifts
Run around like a chicken with it's head cut off wrapping, cleaning, preparing for our trip, etc.

I've had to switch my long runs around this week because of our travel on Sunday.  Tomorrow will be my long run (15) and then I have another back to back, so Saturday will be seven.  Sunday it'll be marathon plane rides.  Not my preferred marathon.

Now let's see if I can cross a few more items of my to do list and get to bed at a decent hour!  That run tomorrow will be an early one!

*Not actual runs.  Just running around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.