I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Chasing the Johnstons

Yesterday when Meghan invited me to run with her and Rob, "want to join us?,"  I think what she really meant to say was, "want to chase us?"  I went up ahead of them and did 5k before I met them at Coyote Hollow.  We headed out to Ann's and I was hard pressed to keep up.  Seriously!  They are so fast.  I actually felt pretty decent, but around mile seven I started melting.  Back to back long runs are awesome training, but pretty hard on the legs. 

Those two are so fast that this is the only view I ever saw of them!  
You can just see Meghan about to go around a corner up ahead of me.  Can't see her?  Yeah, that's because she's fast and far ahead of me!
Rob stopped and snapped a couple of me before he and Meghan disappeared again.

This run felt good, but I pushed a lot harder than I would have, had I been alone.  I'm sure that's good for me, but I sure did feel it by the time I cruised into the parking lot!

9.15 miles 
1:52
12:20 average pace (over three minutes/mile faster than yesterday's run!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.