I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Daily Miles

Wow, this week has been busy.  Life just gets that way sometimes.  Luckily, I am still getting my miles in.  It would take a special kind of busy to make me miss a run.  Tuesday was a great day.  I ran to Meghan's neighborhood and did some hills there while waiting to meet up with her.  I was feeling really great and ran both the up and downhills.  Not a bad pace for eight miles of hills.

Thursday was also great.  It actually started with a bit of a stiff hip, but that went away after about half a mile.  I ran without water and headed to Flat Iron Mesa (read: drinking fountains) where I did some hills again.  There were a lot of people, which was motivating when running uphill.  It kind of lights a fire under my ass when I know people are watching me.  Although, there was one creeper guy who was watching a little too much for my liking.  But, like I said, there were a lot of people there so I wasn't too worried.

I'm gearing up for another short run tomorrow, then a big doozy on Sunday.  Twenty miles.  I'm hitting the trails.  Let's hope I can make it!

8 miles
1:28
11:06 pace

5 miles
53:10
10:38 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.