I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Daily Mile

Today was a great day!  My mom is visiting from California and we spent the morning shopping and then I went to the gym for some cardio.  I warmed up on the bike for a half hour and then headed to the treadmill.  After a mile and a half of running, I was feeling fantastic.  I walked for a quarter of a mile and then decided since my knee was feeling so solid, to run some more!  I am so excited for race day!  I can hardly wait!  But, I tell you what, I've been thrown every obstacle I can think of!  I've been hit with some major allergies and asthma today.  I will run this race and I will kill it!  Allergies, runner's knee, period and all!  Bring it! 

Warming up.
It feels good to get my heart rate up!
YAY!

3 miles
33:18
11:06 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.