I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Welcome Back, Workout

I have been feeling really great the past couple days, so I decided it was time to get back on the horse.   I will still take a few more days off from running, just to give my body a fair chance at recovery.  Since I'm planning on adding more weight lifting to my weekly routine, I'm planning on doing less full body lifting and do some area specific training throughout the rest of fall and winter.   Today was back and biceps day.  It felt great and arms are all shaky and hard to lift now, so I think I did a good job.  I also tried out the Versa Gripps Jeff got me and I love them!  They help you grip onto heavy weights so that you can lift entirely with your muscles and your grip strength is taken out of the equation.  Very handy!

Today's routine:
Dead lifts
Seated lat pull downs
Seated close grip rows
Bent over dumbbell rows
Bicep curl with barbell

Thank you, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.