I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, October 7, 2013

Lift Stuff Up. Put it Back Down. Repeat.

I decided not to tempt fate and run again today, so instead I hit the gym.  I am thoroughly enjoying weight lifting these days.  Partially because I'm am seeing definition in my arms and shoulders that I have never had.  I won't lie.  I secretly want to be super buff.  Well, I guess it's not a secret any more.  I mean, I don't want to be as ripped as Dana Linn Bailey, but I do think she kicks ass!  Anyhow, to the point.  Today's routine:

Partial deadlifts
Decline bench press
Biceps (barbell)
Triceps (dumbell)
Hip abductors and adductors
Glute leg extensions (Not sure what they're really called, but who cares?)
Leg extensions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.