I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week in Review

Monday 5.1 trail & road miles
Tuesday 5.4 trail miles
Wednesday Weight lifting- shoulders
Thursday 11.1 road & trail miles
Friday Cardio Boot camp 30 minutes + Abs
Here is the funny thing about this Cardio Boot Camp DVD.  It's from 1999 and it's exactly the same as all these "new" HIIT and Tabata workouts.  Plus, the chick has a killer accent, so it's a good video.
Saturday HIIT & Tabata workout 45 minutes
Sunday 8.45 trail miles

30.05 miles total this week.  Not shabby for someone who's "not running much."  Ha!  It was a great week and I totally didn't intend on not having a rest day!  I guess I'll have to make sure I get a rest day in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.