I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Sunday, December 15, 2013

WOD

Wow, did I even run this week?  I might have to change my blog title to "run on dirt only Renee."  It actually feels a lot better than I anticipated to take so much time away from running.  With the single digit temps, the horrid air quality and the deep snow, I just can't find it in myself to feel bad about not running when I'm indoors sweating like a pig.  I realized that I like sweating.  I like the warm sun on my face.  I like dirt.  No, I love dirt!

This morning, I got up extra early to do a little workout before Jeff and I took the kids to Snowbird to snowboard.  It was really a fantastic day and perfect end to the week!

Today's sweat inducing fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.