I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, December 7, 2013

WOD & My Push Up PR

Friday I went to yoga.  I always go to yoga thinking about how it'll be an "easy" workout and good relaxation.  I always end up with muscles shaking, threatening to fail and thoughts of hatred running through my head.  However, when it's over I'm always glad I went.  It is  relaxing, just not until I'm laying in corpse pose wondering how I made it through the entire hour without collapsing on the floor!

Then, I had a small moment to spare before taking the kids to acting class, so I busted out this little beauty.  It's only fifteen minutes long, but don't let that fool you.  I was wishing for it to be over by half way through!


Today I slept in, looked outside at the frozen tundra and decided to throw on my kicks and head for the TV.   I did another workout by Fitness Blender.  Let me just say that the title is more than accurate.  They didn't throw the word brutal in there just to make it look tough.  This was a bitch!  I was huffing and puffing and near muscle failure by about three minutes in.  These guys do not fool around!  Brutal HIIT Ladder it is!  Then, I tried their Abs Boot Camp, which was great!  But, now for the truly exciting news!  This morning I decided that it had been quite a while since I had tried real push ups.  I was up to 10 "real" not "girl" push ups a few months ago.  Well, you'll never guess how many I can do now.  Go ahead, guess.  Did you guess TWENTY?  Because if you did, you're right!  I did 20 push ups!  Go me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.