I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Daily Mile (and Lift)

Today it's been dumping freezing rain and snow all day.  I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill (and actually enjoyed it) and did a nice full body routine.  To tell you how much it snowed while I was in the gym, I came out and immediately got my van stuck in the parking lot in the snow and had to call Jeff to come and bail me out!  

Feeling strong today!  Here is what I did:
Deadlift
Decline bench press
Overhead dumbbell press
Lat pull downs
Lat raises
Barbell bicep curls
Barbell skull crushers
Single arm tricep cable pull down


Overhead dumbbell press
Decline bench press, that's 75 pounds!
Deadlift 115 pounds, that's 87% of my body weight!
Plus, my sweet jaunt on the treadmill.  Last winter I actually ran in the freezing rain!  It sucks.  This was better.  There might not have been dirt, but there was definitely sweat!
3.01 miles
30:01
9:58 pace
Plus I did another quarter mile walking cool down for a total 3.2 in 33:11

Oh, and I know you're absolutely dying to know what I did yesterday, so here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.