I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, February 10, 2014

Suck it up, buttercup

Well, since I made all my kids suck it up and go to school with a cold, I decided I should also suck it up and head to the gym.  I didn't push it too hard as I wasn't feeling top notch, but it felt good to be working. I'm really jonesing for some long distance running.  This break from intense mileage has been a very good thing.  Today, it's in the 40ºs and all I could think of was a nice long sunny run in a pair of shorts.  I can't wait to be running long runs every weekend again!  I love those days!  In fact, the next couple of weekends I'm going to go for a bit longer as I need to prep a bit for the Buffalo Run.  Exciting stuff!

10 minutes elliptical
Bench press
Standing barbell military press
Box squat
Pull ups
Single arm dumbbell rows
Glute machine
Russian twists
Bicycle crunches
Crunches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.