I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Challenge Day 4

I'm feeling like a million bucks today!  My sore throat is gone, I'm feeling strong and had all my workouts for the day done by 10am!  Life is good!

Breakfast:
Green smoothie with spinach, peach, banana, strawberry, chia seeds, glutamine & fish oil
Green tea

Lunch:
3 eggs, sauteed butternut squash, 1/2 large apple

Snack: 
2 apple slices with sunbutter
Banana

Dinner:
Plain salmon & steamed broccoli
Sunbutter balls (I haven't actually eaten these yet, but as I sit here I'm dreaming of these lovely delights!  So they are as good as consumed because as soon as I'm done here I'm making them!)


120oz water throughout the day

 WOD:
3 mile run plus Ab Challenge & HIIT



So, here is the deal.  I haven't really had to change my diet for the clean eating part of this week's challenge.  The only things I've omitted are: candy (the big one!), rice tortillas, and mayonnaise.  Other than that, I this is how I eat always.  Real food is good!
Breakfast
 Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.