I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Speedy K!

Tomorrow is my (Get a load of this acronym we came up with! B.A.R.F. best adventure running friend!) BARF's 30th birthday!  So, of course we had to have a birthday adventure run to celebrate!  Katherine picked me up right after I took my kids to school and I gave her a bit of a running present and we headed to the mountains!  We went to Millcreek Canyon to run the Pipeline trail.  It was a gorgeous day!  It went back and forth between snowing and sunny and we enjoyed every minute of it!

I made Katherine this visor/birthday hat, but it wouldn't fit over her beanie, so I had to switch it over while she drove.
Aromatherapy bath salts for that hot bath after our snowy run!
Tennis ball to roll the glutes.
Every trail runner needs a bandanna.
Pipeline, here we come!


Katherine got a few birthday wishes from other hikers and runners!




Birthday party, Renee & Katherine style!
Happy Birthday, my wonderful running friend!  Adventures would be much less fun without you!
Then, of course what did we do after, but the WOD from our Thin for Thanksgiving challenge!?  Thirty minutes of HIIT, or high intensity interval training.  Yeah, we were beat after!

5.3 miles 
1:09 
13:01 pace

Plus 30 min HIIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.