I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Trail Run Tuesday OR Two Chicks with Coughs

Both Katherine and I have been battling colds and asthma.  So, we decided to skip running today and just stay in bed.  Okay, not really.  We headed to Corner Canyon to check out more of the new trails that were built this summer.  We were both a hot mess, with an unparalleled amount of coughing and snot rockets.  Plus, there was a pretty mean headwind for much of our run.  But, as always, the fun never ceases and we managed to have a lovely run!  Rattler trail is beautiful, rolling hills and just right for running!  

Rattler Trail, here we come!



Ghost Falls


Fun run done!

6.6 miles
1:32
13:56 pace

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! I love Corner Canyon. I'll have to check out Rattler next time I'm up there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel loved.