I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Toenail. Singular.

You know, I've tried many different shoes in many different sizes, but no matter what I do I seem to lose nails. It doesn't happen right away. I'll run a race and a few weeks later a nail pops off. Now, I say pops off, but what I really mean is that the nail starts to come loose at the top and I help it off by pulling, prying and clipping until it's gone. It doesn't hurt. My toes don't hurt when I run long, and the nail coming off doesn't hurt, so mostly I don't even worry about it. I have recently purchased some new trail runners with a bit of a wider toe box, so maybe that will help. Who knows? For now, me and my toenail will just enjoy this closed toe shoe weather. 


For the record, I actually have four whole toenails at the moment. One on my left foot, and three on my right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.