I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Daily Lift: Push Up & Pull Up PRs

A couple awesome things have happened this month.  I now can do 26 real push ups in a row! *Gasp* Right!?  Isn't that awesome?  Aaaand... are you ready for it?  THREE (3) pull ups!  (Go ahead and give the person nearest you a high five for me, okay?)  I'm feeling really strong and loving it!  So, at the gym yesterday I went ahead and killed it.  
10 min elliptical warm up
Squats (Got to use my new lifting belt for the first time!  LOVE!)
Wide lat cable pull downs
Wide grip upright rows
Barbell bicep curls
Military press
Hanging leg raises
Hanging twist oblique raises

And, now the moment you've all been waiting for... Shameless gym selfie time!!!






1 comment:

Comments make me feel loved.