I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Daily Mile & Lift

Somehow it's always the shorter distances that are hard for me.  I'm not sure if it's mental, or what, but often the my single digit runs are the tough ones!  Today was no exception.  My legs felt tired and sluggish and the  headwind was brutal.  I still took plenty of time to enjoy the grey day and some sights along the way.  

Crestwood park.  Another super duper close mini-trail with a spectacular view of the mountains.
Lots of color brightened up this grey, windy run.
Not so shabby for a trail that's smack in the middle of town!

Then, as I was on my way home I kept hearing this sound like kids wailing.  I couldn't figure out what it was until I looked over and saw these guys!  They made me smile!

Home again, home again.
5.28 miles
58:13
11:01 pace

And now I'm completely beat up after killing leg day with Jeff tonight.  He put me through the wringer on the leg press with a killer pyramid set!

Leg extensions
Leg curls
Leg press
Box squats
Calf press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.