I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Paddy Melt Challenge

In November I did a one week exercise and nutrition challenge called Thin for Thanksgiving.  It was fun and having accountability is always a good motivator.  I also had great results so when my friend Astrid announced she was holding another free week long challenge called The Paddy Melt, I jumped on board.  One of my cousins is also doing the challenge, so that's been fun.  Monday and Tuesday were hectic, so I didn't make it out to run or to the gym, so it was actually perfect timing.  I did these at home HIIT and Tabata workouts at home.  They are really great fat burners, and although they're not my favorite (I'd rather hit the trails) I know they're a good addition to an overall strong body.  

Monday
Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.