I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Daily Mile

My son used to run with me quite a bit.  Then he quit.  Cold turkey.  I ask him to go with me often, and the answer is always the same, "No!"  But he's been talking about the upcoming soccer season and wanting to run, so I was thrilled when he said he wanted to go with me on Wednesday!  We did two miles together, then I left him at the house and did a bit more on my own and then did one last half mile with both my girls on their bikes.  I love when my kids want to be involved with my running!  I hope they each find the thing they love as much as I love to run!

My sweet "little" boy!
Still loving these Altras!
4 miles 
42:42
10:40 average pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.