I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, March 31, 2014

Rest Day

Naw.  Just kidding.  Sunday I had the chance to run with Meghan and Rob, so I couldn't pass it up!  We did a bit of the trail system near their house in Sandy and a bit of the neighborhood.  It was super fun to run with this crew again!  It had been too long!

Thanks for taking all these photos, Rob!
I told you I was always serious when I run.  No fun.  Just work, work, work!

Thanks to this girl, I am the runner I am today.  One day, long ago, she said to me, "Hey, do you want to run a marathon with me?"  The rest is history!
Something about running long distances with someone makes your friendship special.
8.65 miles
1:42
11:48 average pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.