I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Trails! Trails! Trails!

I headed back to Corner Canyon this morning and out the Bonneville Shoreline Trail.  I took the trail I had found on Thursday, Oak Hollow and continued out it.  Oak Hollow ended up running along between a golf course and houses.  As lovely as white as white resin fence and million dollar homes can be, I headed back toward Corner Canyon.  My plan was to head out Ann's but it was the only part of the Canyon that was closed, so I went up Clark's instead.  I felt great from the start of my run.  The temps are up a bit, but the breeze kept it pretty chilly.  It was a beautiful morning and I was thrilled to see loads of deer and moose tracks!





This picture was an accident, but I kind of like it.
This tunnel does, in fact, lead to the very south end of Ann's Trail!
Ann's here I come!
So cool!  I've been out and back on Ann's a million times, but never bothered to head out on BST from there.



Moose!
I didn't go quite as far as I had originally intended (I was aiming for at least 13) but it was a great run none the less!
12.7 miles
2:44
12:54 average pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.