I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Trail Run Tuesday

After the Buffalo Run on Saturday I was feeling like I wanted to run forever.  I might have been a little over enthusiastic.  My legs were actually pretty tired from Saturday and somewhere around mile seven (with two miles left until I was back at my car) I realized a shorter run may or may not have been the wiser choice.  Despite the tired legs, I had a glorious day in the mountains.  The Pipeline trail was just perfect and the weather, divine!
How could you have a bad time on a trail like this?

Signs of Spring!  Green peeking through the brown!


My new Buffalo Run shirt.  Pastels aren't really my thing, but my youngest daughter was thrilled with the color!

Flowers!
9 miles 
1:47
11:53 average pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.